Innovative Wellness Solutions is able to provide the help your body needs to manage and treat the source of your chronic pain. The initial concern is to immediately address the cause of your pain. Frequently, this is achieved with pain medication administered on-site.
To learn about pain management treatments you can do at home, click here.
Conditions We Treat
Incorporating pain management medications into a treatment plan for your specific condition can help address alleviate your chronic pain, enabling your body to recover and repair itself in an expeditious manner.
Our physicians are able to help manage and treat pain related to several chronic conditions including:
Treated With Trigger Point Injections
- Fibromyalgia: All-over ache, muscle twitch, chronic pain.
- Tension Headaches: Tightness & pressure around forehead and neck.
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome: Muscle pain resulting from inflammation.
- Degenerative Disc Disease: Pain resulting from normal aging of spinal discs.
Learn more about Trigger Point Injections.
Treated With Supartz Injections
- Osteoarthritis Of The Knee: Aches resulting from diminished natural fluid of between knee joints.
Learn more about Supartz Injections.
Treated With Lidocaine Injections
- Arthritis: Pain resulting from joint inflammation.
- Back Pain: Any variety of pain resulting from misplaced discs or muscle strain.
Learn more about Lidocaine Injections.
Treated With SPG Block
- Chronic Headaches: Sphenopalatine Ganglion (SPG) Nerve Block is a nasal spray capable of providing relief for migraines and headaches within 10 minutes of treatment.
Learn more about SPG Block.
What To Expect
Various pain management treatments may be performed during the same visit in order to best alleviate your chronic pain. You can be assured that your treatments will be established with the goal of alleviating your chronic pain in timely manner.
You can expect Innovative Wellness Solutions to immediately address your current pain. Once decreased, we will proceed to identify the source of your discomfort. When the origin of your pain has been discovered, we will customize a detailed treatment plan customized to your specific condition. Your plan will then be implemented, improving your condition while minimizing risk of future injury.
If you have specific questions about the types of Pain Management we offer or what’s involved in each treatment that isn’t answered on this page, Ask The Doctor by completing the form.
Medical Services provided by: